Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Timing

Temperance. Well, this card came up for me again and it is the 3rd time in a week so I am going to look once more for deeper significcance. Key words include Forgiveness, artistic creation, balance, intermingling and moderation. At present the route I am taking is rather vague and not clrealy defined. I get frustrated when things are not clear and I don't have a definite goal to work towards, but there is something here about being open to others, forgiving past hurts and being true to creativity.

I have been pondering on my meeting with the author of 'Living Magically' last week and re-reading it. The message that 'Life is a self-fulfilling prophecy' struck me really loudly today. I wonder where we unconsciously live out our fears and negativity? If we believe we can make a difference to our own lives as well as others, then surely we must develop a deep belief that we can affect our own lives for the better.

Today, how about believing that only positive things will happen and see what does materialise......

No comments:

Post a Comment