Tuesday, August 08, 2006

First Time! Ace of Cups


Well, that was incredibly easy - when I woke up this morning I never thought I would be writing my own blog this morning...but here I am. So what do I want to say...?

The sun is shining (good English start to a conversation - talk about the weather) and I have a meeting with someone from a local cinema, to put an advert in their monthly mag. Do I go for the traditional business ad or do I take a risk and put in one for Tarot Coach?

You see, this is where my dilemma is. I have been working as a coach for about 4 years now and I love what I do, but it has never really taken off successfully. My clients seem very happy with our work together do and I really love helping others to achieve their goals and realise their potential, but I am not getting enough work and therefore not fulfilled myself.

... Having read this I think I must take the risk, with maybe some margin for security (not sthg I would have considered a few years ago!) You see, over the past couple of years I have used the Tarot cards a lot to help in my own journeyof development. I was v wary of them for some time, but a friend read them in Ireland and I was fascinated. I use the cardswith others to help them find answers to problems that are concerning them. I am NOT PSYCHIC, but have some well developed intuitive abilities linked to my coaching and people skills. So it seems to help others and is a fun way to do what I love. Especially working in the area of Change and Transition which is full of uncertainty and challenge.

The card above is the one that I feel represents my beliefs - it is LOVE overflowing, happiness, meaningful realtionships, creativity and spirituality .. the things which are at the heart of life. It shows abundance and giving. As I post these musings I think I'll tell you about some of the cards, their significance and how they play a part in this journey.

So now I must get ready to face the day and see what it brings!

No comments:

Post a Comment