Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Potential - 3 of swords


Such a good day; my first reading for someone who wants to use the cards to help them get an answer to a really key issue. I did the full Celtic Cross spread and hopefully it gave significant insghts to their issues.

And now I asked the cards for help with my own stuff and, yet again, the 3 of Wands came up. This card is recurring so often just now that I have to take note. The key words are Exploration, Foresight and Leadership. It is a key theme in everything I do just now and yet I am wary of it. I see someone looking to new horizons, supported by strength, insight and experience... knowing that the new horizons are full of potential and yet - I am scared. What of?

Hmmm... scared of power, moving away from the known and treading water in a new life. We all fear the unknown and yet the mantra is 'Feel the fear and do it anyway'. Well I have felt the fear, done it anyway and mostly been OK. But I want and need stability. So, does it give that? Well, I have 3 staffs of strength by me, my feet are on solid ground and I love sailing. So, I must venture forth and trust that it will be Ok.

Tonight I called an old friend who I have not spoken to for a long time and she told me of her life and what she faces and it brings home to me how we all journeyers along this path and face struggles that only we can face. Others may be there as support but sometimes we need to go it alone to get to our journey's end... so that we can start once more.

And so - no more for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment