Monday, June 22, 2009

The Quirky Traveller logo - & identity

Just a quick note before I take a much needed break. I have been spending a lot of time recently coming up with the new logo and working with Adam Thorp of http://www.thorpcreative.com/ who has come up with a great one. I have loads of help from friends and family to get something that would be quirky, colourful and individual. What do you think of it?

I am really enjoying working on something that is fun and the Quirky Traveller persona is tapping into a lot of my loves and interests in life that have not been explored more publicly. This 'face' is probably a more relaxed and - well, yes, quirky one than my 'business' one.

But ... the thing it has made me think about is - what is our identity? What bits of us do we choose to share with the world and what do we keep to ourself? What face or faces do you show to the world and, if you could show just a bit more, what would it be?

1 comment:

  1. Great post, Interesting to read more on useful stuff there. Hoping for more useful articles from you soon. Thanks for sharing!

    Leadership coach

    ReplyDelete