Thursday, February 05, 2009

The Flirt Guru

This afternoon I had coffee with Elizabeth Clark, better known as the Flirt Guru. She lives not far from me and my lovely mentor, Allan, had suggested I talk to her in my quest to re-invent myself and take a new angle to my work in 2009.

We met in a local garden centre cafe and immediately discovered both of us only had enough change to buy a coffee instead of the lunch we had promised ourselves! Ice broken, we then sat down to a 3 hour chat about becoming a 'name' rather than a business, and how it could be done.

Elizabeth is very successful, having published books, been on TV and radio and getting booked for speaking engagements all over the place. She was really down-to-earth, very friendly and gave me loads of help and encouragement in my current quest. So, if you want to find out how to flirt better, overcome your nerves speaking in public or have a really inspiring and fun speaker check out http://www.flirtguru.com/ and give her a call!

... and watch this space as I continue my search for a new way of connecting my passion for being true to yourself, with helping others to become the really great, unique people they were born to be ....

No comments:

Post a Comment