Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Endings & Beginnings

This image was chosen by A. when I gave him the name of this week's blog. He is into skateboarding and this has some connection with that. There is a tenuous link here as he broke his wrist skateboarding when we were down in Poole last October and we were considering moving there. And last week we decided to not to move there.... for various reasons but all the right ones - I hope!

So that is the end of a dream that has kept me going for some time, and which allowed me to dream big and consider things that I have not thought of at before. But I am a great believer in following your heart and also making the best of things and my heart is telling me that we should stay here - and pursue the dream here in the North West.

So now I am looking at the new opportunities available and the new beginnings that can be made in a place that, until recently, I had seriously considered leaving. And do you know, now that I am looking at things from a different angle, there are more positives than I had seen before, and I am even starting to get excited about life here.

So, my question today is - what ending might you need to face before you can really see the wonder of the new beginnings?

And Happy Valentine's Day if I don't get chance to write again before the 14th February. Did you notice the lovely pink heart in the image above? Lots of love - Zoe

No comments:

Post a Comment